<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Reply
Saturday, June 20, 2009
2:28 PM
Term break always don't feel like one.
Previously was PMT and now its GMP!
The floorplan itself took up alot of our time. Haiz the sad life of science students.
After experiencing how difficult it is to design one complete floorplan, I really salute those interior designers.
I think we science students are very versatile. We did PBL, presentations, marketing, like what those business students do. We also did maths, handling all the diff machines like what engineering students do. Based on design, we also did floorplans. Not much for IT though, but after years of using the microsoft word, ppt, excel, using the internet researching, having to sit infront of computers like almost everyday till late night, I believe we can also do what IT students do.

I'm so not looking foward to term 2. Presentation, PBL2, projects and projects plus PA 6hrs lab with that teacher haiz so many things in store for us. Then comes SIP and MP!!

OOH! and finally facebook replied to my email.
From what they wrote...
"Some cybercriminals were attempting to use your facebook account to impersonate you.
They often will try to trick your friends into sending them money by claiming that you are stuck in a far away location and in need of assistance."

Like WTH rite! I was expecting a much better explanation from them.
They should at least inform me before hand to change my password or at something and not just deactivate my account without any reason.
I waited for almost 1 week for their reply and luckily they did reactivate my account with everything still intact.


Watch out people for anyone impersonating me!!