<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

End of term test
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
1:54 PM
Done with term tests and now term break!
Though its just 2 weeks, I have to enjoy it before it last..since our sem break will be for SIP.
As usual, we went to celebrate after the GMP test...
GMP sux cause i have the feeling I'm gonna fail :(

Waited for bus 518 frm sch which arrived damn slow!
And at the bus stp, Carissa noticed that my shoe's mouth was opened. I thought what at first...then I got a shocked when I looked at my shoe.
The sole of the shoe was halfway broken. Though I'm afraid the same shoe incident will happen to me again, I trusted the shoe...
I managed to reach hm with the shoe still in one piece hahaha.

Headed to Far East for lunch at Sakura thai restaurant.
All the food there were yummy! No regrets :)
Window shop here and there...even headed to bugis for another round of window shopping. By then everyone was super tired. My legs were so tired and my old lady feel was back.
Around 6pm, ron left and fel and yas went for their haircut appointment.
From 8 of us...now its left with me, jessic and joanne.
We walked ard Bugis Junction and suddenly didn't have the going hm feel.
The idea of watching movie was super random...since we were lazy to travel, we decided on movie at bugis junc.

Guess what, I myself was surprised that we actually watched Hannah Montana. LOL!
The movie theater there was super old-skool...damn classic I tell u! From the seats to the sound system and there was no carpet!! Hahaha. But overall, I enjoyed the movie...the songs were all not bad plus there was this hilarious part that made us LOL like crazy till our stomach's hurt hahaha. Didn't regret watching that movie :)

End of the day, I was broke!
Headed home and was super tired. I planned to stay up late to surf the net and find songs and all...sent BOF songs to jessic and suddenly my wireless connection went crazy. Managed to get back online...but halfway through I didn't know what happened to me and I fell asleep in front of the comp! It's almost 3am.
Mum woke up and nagged...in the end I gave up and went to bed.
Plan failed!