<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Last day
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
1:22 AM
The camp was not as how I expected it to be...though there were some interesting activities and cheers.
Right now, I'm a little sick of eating rice. Having to eat rice for all the meals during camp...both lunch and dinner for 3 straight days.
Besides, my skin has turned darker...and the skin tone of my legs are uneven.
I don't know why my whole body aches. Probably due to sleeping on hard floor.

Newspapers and sticky tape now scares me. Imagine having to tape tons and tons of newspapers just to make a maze for 2 classrooms. Its bloody tiring.
I dread the day when its time for the maze to be torn down.
The freshies better not complain.
Coming back to school later in the morn just to complete the maze. Sadded.

The last day of camp was damn unexpected.
3 people lost their handphones in the LT...and those in my bunk lost their money and handphones too. That makes it to 5 handphones and around $75 or more gone!
The stupid person stole my $25...all the big notes were gone and my $2 notes were untouched. They managed to find my wallet though I placed it deep underneath all the clothes in my bag.
Lucky for me, I brought my phone along if not I would never see my phone again.
Though for me its just money that was stolen, I was still heartbroken.
The thought that I actually wanted to save that money, and my dad actually gave me extra money for taxi fare...and now its stolen...its super heart pain.
Now our only hope is the CCTV outside the classroom.
Hopefully the officers can find the culprit. So we're now just waiting for their news.

Stupid thief...curse them lah....may they get their retribution!!!