<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Updates
Saturday, March 14, 2009
6:48 PM
Its been long since i blogged...i can see dust collecting here already.

So what have I been doing during the holidays?
Well let me see...
One thing for sure...I can feel the fats building up on my thighs instead of my tummy. I wonder why haha...probably because of sitting too much.
Is there any exercise to help slim down the thighs?? If there is, do share tips with me :)

Did nothing much during the past few weeks of holidays...

Cuzzie's wedding was a blast! I still haven't got over the excited feeling hahaha.
It was fun to have everyone..aunties, cousins, nephew, uncles all gathered together and helping out to make cuzzie's wedding a successful one :) Besides, the food served was superb! The day before the wedding itself, we got to eat lontong, sup tulang, and many many more hahah that was my favourite. I also got the feel of sitting on the bride & groom chair hehhe. The wedding day itself was the highlight of the day...from able to listen and watch the group play the kompang, taking lots and lots of pictures with the bride and groom, camwhore with the other cousins to laughing and laughing all day long.
Hahaha I certainly enjoy every second of it :)
If only I have all the pictures...I'll certainly post them here.
Damn my camera!!
Wonder who's getting married next?? Another round of happiness?? Heheh :P



Went out again with darlings..back to our all time favourite, Popeyes!! LOL!
The movie plan was changed to window shopping at Suntec. Since we're there, we headed to the Body Shop warehouse. It was funny to be a part of the 'kiasu-ness.'
Seeing people pushing here and there, rushing and all...haha so hectic. Even guys were pushing and squeezing through the crowd, even at the skin care section hahha...and some even almost fell. Hilarious!! Though in the end, I did not buy anything hahah.
And when we wanted to head home, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder...no voice...turned to my right and saw no one familiar. Suddenly when I turned to my left....guess who I saw......
its Mr. Stalker!!! OMG!! Of all people it had to be him. Haiz. Such coincidence...and he went to the IT fair. LOL!

The rest of the normal days,
Keeping my time occupied by...drawing, snacking, watching tv, youtube-ing, listening to good music and facebook-ing. Facebook is getting even more interesting...discovered many new updates hahahah...from surprising relationships to getting to know that my previous ustazah was actually just 1 year older than me. Hahaha and all these while I thought that she was already 20 something.
Besides, best of all I'm now waiting patiently for episode 20 of boys over flowers hahhaa.
I suddenly have interest to learn the korean language :)

Super CUTE right!!! *nods nods*


Tomorrow St.Patrick's Day with darlings :)
Hopefully it does not rain tomorrow.