<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Weekends
Sunday, December 28, 2008
1:54 PM
Saturday

Went for the gathering at cuzzie house for barbecue-ing. The exercise previously came to no use, as I gained back the fats lost days ago haha. Ate super alot!! Erm...let me list down what I remembered haha...fish head curry with bread, 2 chicken wings, 8 satays, 2 meat, 3 corns, a plate of rojak, 2 slices of kek lapis and dunno what else haha. FATS!! Came home around 1am, after eating, slacking, laughing, listening to ghost stories from the elders and talk and talk and talk hahaha.
Was super tired and even don't have time to study IPT!!!! I'm totally doomed!

Sunday

Woke up super early to collect my scholarship award at the Sengkang CC. Had to be seated by 8.45am. Went up the stage and for every 15 people, we had to take a group photo. hahha totally retarded! Imagine sitting and smiling on the stage infront of like 200+ ppl...grrr....
Had refreshments after that and as usual...the kiasu-ness of Singaporean ppl. Even before the presentation finished, a number of them had already headed to the refreshment area ready to grab the food. and how I know...because I was one of them.
hahahaha super aunty!! The situation is like totally dejavu.
Those who been to Biopolis with me that time would know hehe :)
Oh ya btw...not bad eh the Sengkang swimming complex. A little bit like wild wild wet...with all the slides and stuffs. but for those who don't wanna get black or dark can go into the sheltered swimming pool, indoors and no sun haha.