<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Hari Raya Haji
Monday, December 8, 2008
1:04 AM
Went to Tampines with the whole family in search for Sis new school bag.
Walk and walk from shops to shops...in the end...never buy...even though she found the billabong bag that she wanted. (make people leg pain only)
Was deciding where to have lunch, and finally I decided on going to Arnolds!
Hehe since I've been having cravings for Arnolds :)

After lunch, headed towards a white tent area and saw lots and lots of sheeps or goats (kambing?)
haha i dont know the english word...
The smell at that area was super stinky or I what I would say (zoo smell) haha.
For those who wants to buy the sheep...
each cost like about $300.
Its basically for Hari Raya Haji...
I even witnessed the whole process of 2 sheeps being slaughtered.
Everything went on very fast.
Its true that they say the sheep know that they're gonna be slaughtered...
since they willingly gave themselves up and did not struggle or tried to free themselves.
I felt little sad though witnessing the slaughtering process...