<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Its Over!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
12:49 AM
Was super pissed off in the bus on the way to school just now.
Some people are just so inconsiderate...
Especially when I was feeling stressed by the thought of DDCT, whereby nothing I tried to memorize got into my head.
What more, I can't stand techno music.
This guy thought that his taste for music was damn good...he blasted his hp speaker so loud that the people in the whole bus could hear his 'wonderful' techno music. Not only there was techno, but there were also super old songs which I bet no one has heard it before.
The techno music were also those of low standard. EEWW!!

Haha back to the SERIOUS topic....

No more sleepless nights for now!! Wohooo!
TERM TEST IS FINALLY OVER!
Its been a super rough week...every paper was like terribly horrible, especially DDCT. Yucks!
I was literally crapping my way through and worst still...it's a 60 marks paper.
But who cares...its already over. Gotta move on and enjoy this short term break...though 3 projects are already waiting to be completed.

The others were all at Ron's house already so after the DDCT test, the few of us went to join them. Our plan to surprise the others failed...haha super lame.
Chilled at Starbucks next and at last I was able to satisfy my craving for Java chip hahaha :)

Got home and finally able to enjoy the comfort of home.
RELAXED....
Online dramas here I come.... :)