<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
5:05 PM

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!
haha thunder here, thunder there...

so in the end no going out today.
even momok(my cat) hid herself in the storeroom...
as she was afraid of thunders due to something that happened in the past.

its been almost a week and...
the freaking hotmail is FINALLY working!
before, I can't even read, send or delete any emails and that sucks!
having to go through msn to open emails is so troublesome!
I thought my hotmail or comp was infected with some kind of virus but after asking ard, I realised i'm not the only one facing the problem.
so angry sia!

yay! clique outing tomorrow haha.
like finally I can go out with them.
I know its been ages...due to the fasting month and hari raya outings haha.
besides school is gonna open pretty soon...1 more week!!!!
and back to the hectic schedule :(

so much happenings coming...
dad and sis birthday.
more and more jalan raya outings.

and gotta find time to buy new stationeries and stuff for school hahah.

btw i was so happy david cook single is out. haha.
though its not the full album.
and jessic, david archuleta also has a music video for his single. haha.
check it out :)