<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Bad dream
Friday, June 20, 2008
11:32 AM
Did my elective selection...its super damn slow. Load...load...load...service unavailable...and the cycle repeats...
From 10am to 10.40am what rubbish! Finally able to do it, one thing off my load. haha.

The days pass very fast and without you knowing it, school reopens next monday! The first day will be extra stressful as we will be getting back almost all of our test papers. Excited? Haha I am not even excited to get back the papers.
Had a bad dream today about PUO, where I dreamt I failed PUO and got 10/50 for the test. At first I got 30/50, one of the highest in class but suddenly upon close examination, its actually not my paper. It belongs to some other guy in a different class with my father's name. Oh my...probably I think too much about my PUO paper. Hopefully (pray..pray..) the dream will not come true! I will be glad to even get a boderline pass for that paper.

Guess that's it for now as I'm going out soon to have my breakfast plus lunch = brunch?
Haha that's what my sister told me. Oh yeah, she will be back today in the evening and for sure she's going to be...smelly! Her bag will be full of dirty clothes super Eew! haha :)