<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1149922902898847019?origin\x3dhttp://honeydewjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh ME :)



M I D

midah, mid, ham, honeydew, haha, or whatever you call me.
For your info, Hamidah is my name.
I’ve finally turned eighteen yo!
Still young at heart haha :D
A year three poly student,
taking a diploma in Biomedical Sci...
Science freako…erm…
Family & frenz are loves!
Laughter is my remedy.
Music is my drug.
Yeah, that's it for now...
Now u think u know me better??
Till then go ponder ponder urself hah!

bolditalicstrikestrong♥♥♥ Love &

HER DESIRES
Specs
Laptop
Digital camera
Popeye's biscuit & java chip
Semester Break!

REMINDERS
Subject selection (Fri-10am)

NOW PLAYING

LET IT OUT

PET

CLAPS

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Bugged
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
7:52 PM
Back to reality, back to the same routines! First day of school on Monday was not as bad as i thought although it was a roller coaster ride. Felt okay during normal lectures then suddenly feeling nervous when getting back the test papers. Great news...I actually pass PUO!! Haha so unexpected especially after the horrible dream. Guess I can't trust my dreams after all. No more worries for now.

Tuesdays=slack day.
Had PUO lecture for 2 hours from 9-11am and 4hours break till my CDS(colour&compo) at 3pm. Didn't go home as I felt it will totally be a waste of time to travel to and fro to school again. Spent the 4 hours eating at KFC and the chicken is super tender and oily? Haha I would say juicy...I don't like the chicken to be too dry. Oh ya thanks Jessic for the Popular card (discount $1) for the 2 pcs chicken haha. Then headed to the computer lab and I decided to print the Fpath notes but the printer don't like me. Cause every time I press print nothing came out. Stupid printer! Played some y8 games to pass some time. Haha food serving games are fantastic!

At 3pm, went for my CDS. The lesson was rather short or else it will be full 3 hours, as teacher only told us what is our next assignment, did one to one assessment and we can go off. Carissa was the first in list and was so unlucky lah. Teacher was unfair as she did not tell us in advance what is expected. She checked our work for the first term and graded them, plus she unexpectedly asked questions regarding the artwork. So impromptu! Dunno how to answer then she will minus marks. Retarded!!
Good news...next week no CDS as we have to complete our work at home. Weee!! Bad news...we have to complete 5 art pieces based on fonts plus paint them!!

Guess what...I nearly did something embarrassing on my way home. While I was happily walking, hearing my mp4 and sms-ing, i suddenly looked down and noticed something huge on my shirt.

it was a huge brown bug with wings, freakier than a beetle!!

knowing me who is afraid of insects, i almost jumped and screamed but luckily i realized that i was in public and used my file to sweep it off my shirt. Eeww!! Luckily i did not scream or else i will embarrass myself. what a day!

Achievement you know...for bravely handling the insect haha :)